Founded in 2000 in Miami, Florida, Rescue Earth, is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising social and environmental awareness serving Miami Dade County. Our first initials educational programs for students in the Miami Dade County Public Schools districts include:
- Coastal clean up and recycling educational programs with Miami Dade County Public Schools.
- The introduction of the “Sprout Project”; a sustainable organic garden and education program for the residents of the Miami Rescue Mission.
- An environmental column published on GENTE Magazine in Miami.
- A TV series of educational videos with Florida International University in FIU TV student broadcast.
- Partnerships with the City of Miami Beach, Heroes Unite and the Rhythm Foundation assistance with the maintenance of community gardens in North Miami Beach.
- Recycle programs for Ultra Music Fest, Biscayne Bay, The Everglades among others. .
- Educational documentaries and environmental campaigns featured in Wynwood Art Walk.
- Through film, education and local community action, Rescue Earth is devoted to make a difference and a positive change for our lives and the environment.
We are committed to creating change and enabling local action to make healthy and viable changes to our normally accepted non-sustainable ways of living through educating, engaging and inspiring our youth and all individuals. Rescue Earth will continue to work hand-in-hand to provide an organic, cost effective, real-world solution for all students in our local communities.